Buzzo’s, finally… Welcome to the Reshape Challenge.
What is it?
10 + Structured follow along video workouts (2 new ‘tailored’ workouts a week)
The goal here is to help you turn into FitBuzzers that are doing it. I’ll explain how as you dance down this page. But first, two individuals… Who you may have seen before…
Fit Buzz follower Rachel becoming S-curvish
Long time Fit Buzz follower Julia’s shred to smexy
Who is this for?
This is for those of you who want to become S-Curvish ratio mermaids.
Ratio – The distance between the butt and waist > Epic butt and teeny tiny waist.
Mermaid – When your thighs touch AND when you have a subtle thigh gap to match. Which means you can still be a mermaid, because your thighs touch.
Just like Vee below
And of course, S-curvish means to develop the ‘S’ shape physique that you’re all now familiar with.
The more direct answer, is that this for those of you who want to shred from say, 20% BF down to 15% BF.
This works for two reasons:
1) The increased frequency of exercises performed, which is how most ladies need to train in order to activate some real body changing results (Via training).
2) It incorporates a circuit style of training. Which in a way, is a type of HIIT cardio training. Which we all know is great for helping you shred fat.
The difference here however, is that there is no ‘diet’ involved.
Diet, in typical terms… means…
– Eat less
– Do cardio
And as you may know… That is a process that works.
Yes… The ‘diet’ works…
But only for so long. And as you may know, you usually end up back to square one or sometimes worse off than before… In the long run.
The short answer for why that happens, is because that’s a process that screws up your metabolism and your bodies ability to burn fat when you’re not active.
Soooo… We don’t diet.
Instead, we focus on structured/tailored weight training, cardio and nutrition via OSC. Which is the reason why I’ve given the option to get this Reshape Challenge module free along with OSC for the next few days. Because it’s just a common sense thing to do.
Annnnd because it’s Black Friday.
Now, let’s get into the specifics of what’s inside this challenge:
(One of the fave Reshape Challenge workouts – A band from above)
- S-curve circuit routine workouts – This is where you perform a series of exercises in a set order until you can perform no more.
- A focus on body weight or very light weight training exercises… Because you’ll be pushing your muscles to the max via increased reps/sets. Which is the total opposite of how you would train on OSC (This is the training style that we’ve been playing with all summer, hence the creation of this challenge and the results that we began to see with FitBuzzers – See May to July testimonials on the OSC page <).
- A focus on some very different exercise variations. Many of which use the direction of the force of ‘movement’ to trigger a different result (See the band from above video on this page).
- Partner style workouts to help push you to your limits (And because many of you do train with a partner).
- Absolutely ZERO breaks between exercises. One exercise, usually one set, move on to the next…
- Train to near failure on each exercise (Not total failure, otherwise you wouldn’t get very far in this routine. Besides, it’s pretty damn hard to train to failure with just body weight exercises on one exercise).
- Full follow along videos for each workout. So… no partner, no worries. Just load up your mobile device, TV or projector and follow along (There’s 10 workouts to begin with, with 1-2 being added each week for FREE. The workouts will indeed be designed based on your needs as a FitBuzzer).
- They are still gym workouts turned into effective ‘anywhere’ workouts. Hence all of the weird locations that all of these workouts are shot in.
- Which of course means minimal equipment needed. Or equipment that is very easy to carry around on your travels.
THE NO.1 REASON FOR DOING THIS CHALLENGE IS TO SHOW YOUR BODY SOMETHING DIFFERENT. BECAUSE YOUR BODY HAS A SMART WAY OF GETTING USED TO WHATEVER YOU THROW AT IT. SO YOU’LL OUTSMART IT FOR A FEW WEEKS VIA THIS CHALLENGE.
So thats it Buzzoogeez…
Let the challenge begin…
Download the Reshape Challenge here…
Your Download Is 100% Protected
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I am so confident that the Reshape Challenge will assist in the creation of your S-curve physique, that I am offering a “No-Questions-Asked” 100% Money Back Guarantee. All I ask is that you try out RSC for 60 days and if you haven’t noticed a difference in 60 days, then I don’t want your money. Simply contact me on [email protected] I’ll happily refund your download in full.
Note: You can still make online payments through paypal, even if you don’t have a paypal account!
After you click “Add To Shopping Cart” Button, you will be transferred to a SECURE SERVER via PayPal to complete payment.
You do NOT need a PayPal account in order to complete payment – all major credit cards and eCheck are accepted.
You will then be granted to a thank-you page, where you will be presented with a unique link to the workout page.
I really do wish everyone the best on the quest to build that perfect body, and I’ll always help in every way that I can.
Good luck to all!
We look forward to hearing from you in future ebook updates. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! email: [email protected]
NOTE: “The Reshape Challenge“ is a fully stream-able package of structured workout videos which can be viewed on either Mac, PC, tablet or smart phone.
Truthful disclaimer: Due to recent statements from the FTC, it is required that I identify what a “typical result” is. Fact: most people who download this program today will just let it ‘collect dust’ while it sits on their computer to “do it later”; so often times the typical result is nothing at all. The key to making this plan for work for you is simple: Don’t try to “reinvent the wheel” here, don’t use any other techniques than what I suggest, and begin to mingle with POSITIVE people that take positive action in life. Follow the formula EXACTLY as I’ve outlined and I’m very confident you’ll do very well! You’re the only thing standing in between yourself and success, so stand up and take a stand now. It’s suggested to contact your doctor before starting any exercise or training program.